I never told you.

This was an outfit post I did a while ago near the end of summer but never posted about. I got this cute little dress from H&M and I love it; not only if it bright and colourful, perfect for summer but its a really great colour for Autumn as well matched with a brown belt put over the top of the waistband. I love my Warehouse denim jacket because it is perfect to wear the whole way through the year, rain or shine; it's great for the 'casual' look. I have paired these key items with some Primark brogues and a Miss Selfridge gold lead necklace which I got for £7 in the sale not long ago. How do you all feel about wearing summer items in winter?






 

But I never told you what I should have said, No, I never told you, I just held it in.
And now I miss everything about you, I cant believe it, I still want you.
And after all the things we've been through, I miss everything about you, without you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews