A/W Topshop Love

So I have decided that I really want to change my style this Autumn/Winter.
Especially as I am going to University next week.
I had a VERY long look through the Topshop website.
Because obviously it always has lovely things.
And this is a selection of all my favourite outfits,
Tell me what you think I should buy...


Red SUEDE PLEAT SHORTS - £65.00

Green SUEDE BUCKLE SHORTS - £68.00


Beige BRUSHED TWILL TAPERED TROUSERS - £36.00

Blue PONTI A-LINE SKIRT - £25.00

I got this GORGEOUS skirt in Topshop yesterday in a beige colour.
I also bought a black body to match with it. LOVE this with a tan belt.
Outfit post will come soon :)


Beige LEATHER A-LINE SKIRT - £58.00 

SMALL FABRIC BOX BAG - £30.00


black ORIENTAL HAND MIRROR NECKLACE - £8.50

nude COLOUR BLOCK TUNIC - £28.00


green PETER PAN COLLAR TUNIC - £28.00

grey 3/4 WILD TEXTURE BLOUSE - £35.00




Red 70S PUSSYBOW BY BOUTIQUE - £55.00

Yellow LACE RUFFLE FRONT SHIRT - £35.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews