University Girl

Sorry I haven't been posting over the past month, but I do have a good reason!
I started UNIVERSITY :) 
A while back I posted that I got accepted to University of East Anglia, and on the 29th of September I started! 
It has been pretty amazing so far, going to/missing new classes, meeting new people and joining new clubs! 
Overall costing be quite a bit over the past month, 
therefore my wardrobe has suffered in terms of new pretty items entering it :/
Here are a few pictures of where I am staying and my pretty room :)
(Just so you know I am not actually staying in the building below, 
but mine look the same, just hard to capture)

ALL my luggage :)






My room does look a tad different now due to mess/change arounds :)

But my questions are...
How do you deal with being away from home for long periods of time?
And what things did you join at university?
x CT x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews