Fur Cuff Boots

Firstly...YES admitting to being a rubbish blogger, but it has killed me!! I've been away on work experience! Outfit posts and information will come soon...ANYWAY...
I thought I should start jazzing up my outfits and a while ago I decided that I wanted to buy some Maroon coloured tights, simply because I love the colour and why not try out something new. These stunners were 50p from Primark sale!!! Which yeah, obviously would make you think...well obviously no one wants to buy them...but I stacked up on 6 packs :) 
I wore this outfit around London last week when I was going to check out some art galleries...(definitely check out the BP Portrait Gallery Award Exhibition - such amazing work there). 
My outfit consists of...
- Long black H&M top.
- Topshop ruffle waistcoat (with belt)
- Primark tights
- Topshop flower necklace
AND....
These are the Lace Up Cuff Boot - £29.99
Here you can find these gorgeous shoes...
Honestly, these shoes are really comfortable! I'm not much for wearing heels in the day, but as this are quite small, it actually meant that my feet felt a bit more in place! London was obviously not a good place to wear these though, as being a bit of a country born girl...I am terrible with big places and we got lost!! The good thing about these shoes is that you fur cuff at the top can actually not be shown and instead be worn as completely brown shoes that are taller! I am trying to think of as many outfits as possible to wear these with as I love them BIG time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews