Holiday Luck

So my inspiration for this post comes from Krimly from the gorgeous blog:
http://www.mycherrygum.com I saw in her post yesterday that she had a quote on her dress...'a friend is someone who comes when all the others go' This is definitely the case for me right now :) I am off to university in september hopefully, 
and I seriously needed to have the ultimate student holiday before I go!
One of my best friends sarah saved the day!!! Due to really unfortunate circumstances, my other holiday plan fell through and therefore I was stuck without a holiday! BUT... today...Sarah and I booked a holiday to Gran Canaria in the clubbing central called Playa Del Ingles. Not everyones cup of tea. But I would love to experience lack of sleep, too much alcohol and too much sun! Well at least just for a week :) 
And to be honest, I cannot wait!

So because of this, I have been looking at over-priced and elaborate clothing
that could be worn on holiday in a dream land!!! So here are my choices for when I win the lottery :) Or maybe marry a millionaire :)

Draped silk-crepe top

Original Price £265 NOW £119.25 55% off



Marc by Marc Jacobs

Fiona cotton-faille top

Original Price £195 NOW £97.50 50% off


Vanessa Bruno

Ruffled cotton-blend blouse

Original Price £205 NOW £71.75 65% off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews