Christmas & New Year Sales

This is obviously a very late post about the Christmas and New Years sales and well, at least I can admit it! 
I feel that I should still do the honours of respecting the sales assistants of the world though by posting about how appreciative I am of them for working through it all! 
I know the feeling of working stressful times in the sales so this post in a sense is for them :) 
I will have a few more posts about my amazing buys over the next few weeks but also will have a big gap because I go on holiday with the boy on friday :)
This is a selection of images from a recent night out with my friends which was so lovely because I got to see all my college and school friends! I wore a playsuit I bought from Topshop in the sale for £25.00 but of course got the amazing student discount!In total I spent £100 even with the discount so there will be much more items from the sales to be shown soon :) Earings from newlook for £3.00!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews