Happiness is a mood, not a destination.

Hey Guys! Sorry I've been a bit useless recently, a lot has been going on and I'm doing everything in my power to surround myself with happy people and happy situations! For example, last Saturday I went out with a friend from work after coming back from holiday in Mallorca. I wore a cute new sleeveless playsuit from the 'Glamorous' range from ARK for £26.99 which I think shows off my tan pretty well because of the lovely red colour! On the website they only advertise the blue and olive version but in store they have it in other fantastic colours! They also have it in plain block colours which are so gorgeous, but the red and maroon items are the best sellers for the end of Summer and beginning of Autumn. I feel like you should also be willing to post an embarrassing or drunken photo on your blog, because we have to all admit...not everyone looks good always! So drunken photo for you! I've also posted some other items I love from this range and you should definitely check it out...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews