A day in Edinburgh...

Last week, I went to Edinburgh with my mum to go see my sister and also visit the Fringe Festival. It was so much fun and the weather held out a lot better than I thought it would, which is always lovely for Edinburgh! I have been a bit useless with blogging recently as I have really wanted to spend as much time as possible with my friends and family. This is because I have realised that what is the point in doing things or achieving goals, if you've got no one to share it with or have someone to appreciate you! So this trip really helped to get my head straight and enjoy some quality time in a gorgeous city with my lovely family. What more could you ask for? We had luscious meals, drank lots of tea and enjoyed amazing cakes from all kinds of interesting cafes around the town! Sometimes it is the simple things in life that make you appreciate the world so much more!

What do you think...are family and friends the most important in life?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews