Missguided Shoe Review

Missguided.com Boots in all their beauty:
'Saph Peep Toe Wedges In Black' - Reduced to £16.99
This picture is from after I had worn them so excuse the slight dirt!

In short, these are the most comfortable heels I have ever worn! I didn't really like them when they first came out, I thought they were too much of a statement item from the past. I mean they aren't that far off from the boots that my mum AND DAD wore in the 60's! But that platform style was 'in' back then! I saw the shoes everywhere, in all sizes, heights and colours and thought that they would be one of those trends that came and went very quickly. But then I realised after seeing them on missguided.com that they may in fact be useful to me! As silly as it sounds, when I go out I am very clumsy! These shoes are a lifesaver! I feel comfort whilst walking and also if I do fall over (admittedly happens often) then my feet are protected - plus less chance of a twisted ankle that you get with other strappy heels because of the support around that area! Obviously I shouldn't love a pair of shoes like these simply because of the practicality of them whilst intoxicated, but of course there are other reasons! Quite a few of my outfits are pretty girly with frills, pale colours or little elements of glitz and I always felt as if I was looking a tad under 18 which of course is not what I want. Whilst wearing these shoes with the same outfits I was wearing before made me feel as if I was making myself look more bold or 'rough around the edges' (in a good way!!) - a little bit more rock chick rather than the simple blonde haired short girl :) My Example....to the right :) For all of you shoe lovers out there that are interested in buying a pair of these - they are STILL available in the sale!! Make sure you take a look!!! What do you think?? :)

Next on the Missguided.com list are these stunners....
'AUTUMN LACE UP WEDGES' 
Reduced to £19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews