My Discountcoder ASOS Competition Entry


The look I am going for here is dressy day wear.

 

'ASOS Pussybow Short Sleeve Blouse' £26.00
...tucked into (keeping the belt)...
'ASOS Tailored Belted Ponti Fit and Flare Skirt' £28.00

...styled with...
'ASOS Lace Over The knee & Sheer Tights' £10.00 
...and also...
'ASOS Over The Knee Rib Socks' £4.00 
(for added warmth and pushed down to just above shoes)


...finished off with...
'ASOS MARVEL Soft Suede Lace Up Flat Shoes'  £32.00
Total of £100


I think that the tights and blouse smarten up the 
slouched socks and brogues look and the colourful 
skirt adds personality and vibrance to  the outfit!

With discountcoder's 20% off promotional offer on all ASOS
 brand Orders my total spend would be £80.
Simply type AS0S20 at the checkout.

If I had an extra £7 then I would use my spare £20 to buy the 
'ASOS Fine Gauge Cape Style Cardigan' for £27 
which I think adds the perfect end to this look.
I love the shape of this cardigan and I think that it would
add to the slouched look for the outfit but also help
to create a stylish wintery feel.

I hope that you like my entry to the Discountcoder competition to enable me to win £100...please comment below with your opinions on the outfit and what you like or would change! 
I love to hear your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews