Your Song...

This recently has been one of my favourite songs, 
and I am sure that many of you feel the same :)
I think the video is amazing, but at the same time its so simple.
I would absolutely love to be able to make a film montage like this and put it on here!
A few weeks ago I got to have one of the most crazy experiences EVER.
I was less than a metre away from the spectacular Ellie Goulding!
I was asked by my university newspaper 'Concrete' to photograph her for our events section,
and she was fantastic! Just as amazing live as on the radio or in my ipod!
Here are a few of my favourite photos taken on the university Nikon D60.
Not an amazingly new camera but still definitely did the job!
Hopefully I will be using my new Canon 500D for the next band I photograph :)
Please tell me what you think...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews