I bought this gorgeous top in London, Oxford Street Topshop. It was chaos, the place is huge and packed.
Silly idea to go on a saturday in the weeks running up to Christmas, but I had to check it out. 
This £38 top is rather expensive and trust me I would never normally spend this much money on an top but I had just received my final pay check from my old job so I wanted to spoil myself. My best friend Lucie has just lost a load of weight, 3 and a half stone to be exact and she inspired me to get this top as we wanted something nice to wear out to town earlier this week for the last student night out before Christmas.
I've put it with a big chunky gold floral necklace from Primark to match with the gold zips and a black Topshop skirt with my Missguided shoe boots.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews