Red and Turquoise










Red Jeans: Zara. Necklace: H&M. Top: Zara. Blazer: H&M. Shoes: New Look. Ring: Primark. Glasses: Specsavers. Bag: Next. Scarf: Vintage
Here are some images taken from my most recent trip to London. I went for an interview for an Internship at Oasis PR Head Office and I GOT IT. I start next week and will be running around doing all the little tasks to help out the main team. I never expected to actually get an offer of a week there so I am completely over the moon. Oasis have just launched their new Vintage Range shown on the Oasis Blog. Take a look, its a gorgeous range inspired by the cast of 'Mad Men' and all things Summer; I especially love the waisted dresses in many designs of floral.
Also I would like to show you to my lovely Mother shown at the bottom. She is my everything, and she is the one that keeps me in place and I love her more than anything. If it wasn't for her then I would never have got to my interview so I owe her everything. I know its not mothers day or anything but I hope you all appreciate your mothers as much as I do mine. We are so close and I cant believe all the little things she does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews