Floral Fantastic


This is a Topshop dress I got in the sale two weeks ago for £12!
It is a size 14 but with a simple little black thin belt from Primark for £2.50.
It is quite short so I did have to wear a long top underneath but it made me more comfortable because it was quite floaty and I was worried people would see my bum but it all turned out okay :)
I love finding things in the sales because normally you find the best things on the floor tucked underneath everything else with there hangers still in cos they have just fallen off the rail, that was the case here! I wore it to a night out in town and it was quite nice to have a high neck and long sleeved dress ( I pulled them up for the picture ) as I was really comfortable and warm! What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews