Summer come early


I know that Denim Jacket's are normally a key piece in everyone's summer wardrobe, but I found this gorgeous size 10 mini denim crop jacket in the Warehouse Sale for £20! :) I am not the type to go out and spend £20 willy nilly as I am a student remember! But I knew straight away that this would be something that I would keep for a while a wear a lot throughout the summer and also now! I have been wearing it underneath coats when out as a sort of cardigan like layer but obviously its a thicker material so can cause problems. I have worn it out on a night out with leggings and a long top. Here I am wearing it with a blue Topshop jersey top and jeggings, matched for some colour with a vintage red, black and gold scarf from my Grandma :) In the summer, I will wear it with anything really, its so versatile and although I'm not a fan of the double denim look, I have a lot of colourful skirts and blouses to match with the Denim Jacket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews