Style Clone

Today I hit 350 followers. So I would love to just say a HUGE thank you to all of you!
My loyal fans who comment all the time, and even those others who dont :)
I appreciate all the support, a while ago I was going to stop blogging but you lot brought me back!
Today I thought I would unveil my new header and my new primary font, hope you all like it :)


A few months ago I was approached by the amazing website perfectly named... Style Clone. I was so honoured to be asked by such a big website especially as they feature some of my favourite bloggers who have thousands of followers and have done really well for themselves! The website is known for its amazing style tips, up to date gossip and information and of course its love of new found bloggers and their style. Luckily enough I was one of their new bloggers and they kindly made up one of my outfits I wore for a night out with the girls from over the Christmas Period....here. I wore a Topshop Top and skirt, Missguided boots and all matched together with Primark accessories.  They wrote some gorgeous things about me and also my style and I am so pleased with the way that the recreation came out. I really appreciate what they have done and I definitely think that  others should ask to have this done! Its really good to have your name out there and to have someone valuing your style efforts and fashion opinions! Here's the recreation they made...

Go check the post out HERE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews