Pink and Red

Sometimes there are exceptions for the rules of fashion. Like blue and black don't always go together or you shouldn't wear clashing colours, but in more modern times clashing colours together seems to work well. Although my red colours are not overly obvious, I tried to incorporate little coloured items to compliment each other. Later in the day, I happily went along to the nail salon and had my nails done pink so that they would be nicely painted before my second week at Oasis Clothing and as I am a great lover of all things pink,  I thought this would be a very fitting colour! Below I am wearing a gorgeous scarf and '&' necklace from a blogging prize that I will be posting about soon, with Zara trousers, Topshop long stretch top and Topshop laced blouse, Newlook boots and finally a Primark cardigan and turquoise ring. Really nothing special, but this is a perfect example of the 'everyday me' look. Sometimes I feel like some bloggers only post outfits that are on 'trend' or are 'fashionable', but this is just a simple example of what I find comfortable and would be happy to pull out the cupboard; no matter the weather or mood I'm in.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews