middle partings.

My hair has never been a fan of change. Difference in humidity, weather or even products can cause a major hair fail, and it is safe to say my hair is a little stuck in its ways. So when it comes to partings, its difficult to shift my regular side part in any other direction without causing a mass of messy, confused locks on top of my head!

 
*cue creepy picture of me attempting to show my parting...*

When I decided it was time for a change, its fair to say my hair wasn't exactly willing, but after a bit of a struggle, involving a hairdryer and a large quantity of hair spray, I am actually rather pleased with my 'middle-part style'. Having a rather long, thin face means generally I look like a complete idiot with a middle parting, but I find that I can just about pull it off using waves and texture in my hair, as long as there is a mountain of volume at the roots!

A while ago I mentioned I was thinking about ombre-ing my hair and jumping on the typical blogger hair band wagon, and I am still umm-ing and ahh-ing over having lovely blonde ends! I very nearly picked up a highlighting kit the other day, but chickened out... wimp. My main concern is my ends getting all dry and horrible and having to chop them all off, arghh! 

I'm sorry this post is so trivial and meaningless when there are much bigger matters going on in the UK.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the riots over the past few days, keep safe and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews