Motivation

So now i'm a single lady, I can either sit around and mope or get up and out and spend time with my beautiful friends and family. Understandably, this doesn't fix a broken heart from a relationship of two and a half years; but neither does crying in bed with ice cream. So I decided that I would get dressed up with my best friend and go out on the town. Only two pictures to show this but basically I just thought i'd let you all know I am still alive and just need some motivation to get out there and live my life as happy as I can do. So please, if you know any motivational songs then seriously do let me know! I am looking for anything to put a smile on my face! Topshop: top and necklace, H&M: skirt and Missguided: heels.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews