Oasis Internship

These images have come from the Oasis Clothing Press display rooms on Regent Street. A few weeks ago, I had the honour of interning with the Press Office team and I learnt so much. All of the images below are from two collections, the current spring/summer 2011 range and also the autumn/winter 2011 range about to come out. The week that I was there I was helping the girls organise the place and helped them with contacting different bloggers; - which you may have already seen - to promote the New Vintage Range with their floral designs show in my posts below. I had such an amazing experience working there for the week and I felt as if I didn't want to leave because I want to learn so much more! I cannot wait to go back and I recommend to anyone to get involved in interning in industries that interest you the most!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews