OFFICE KEEPER LACE UP SUEDE

Now these bad boy shoes from Office, priced at a crazy £85 are currently at the top of my wish list. Unfortunately I will never have the privilege of actually owning a pair, but I thought I would add it to my blog just in case anyone that knows me sees this and is feeling generous...just kidding! This style is not really what I would normally wear and I thought I would start to wear more clothes that would go with shoes like this so that eventually if I ever was to purchase something as beautiful as the burgundy pair then they would fit perfectly with the rest of my wardrobe. By adding them to my blog is almost like when a woman takes a page from a magazine and puts it on their partners desk...to me, having these on my blog is a personal sign of change and putting these here to make myself work harder so I can buy pretty things! Opinions please...?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews