Black On Black Polka Dot





I got this cute top from Next not long ago for an amazing £10 in the sale!! I was looking around for something polka dot for ages so when it happened to be in a shirt as well this was double my luck! I have only been wearing it casually in the day time so far but I think it would look really nice with a skirt, black tights and heels. I've matched it here with my Topshop High Waisted Jeans and my favourite Miss Selfridge Necklace that I have been wearing pretty much non stop! So my hair is very straight forward, there's not really much that I can do with my hair as its so thin, but since using the Aussie Lusciously Light products I have tried to be more experimental, so this is my new attempt at making a quiff. Sorry for the short post today, busy with revision for exams! Hope all is well <3

I have notified the bloggers I have given the award to, please continue the award ladies :) Thank you to the gorgeous lady that gave me this award, thepeachdrinkingtea. So my ten secrets are...     -I have an obsession with coloured pens and stationary.   - I am so in love with how my boyfriend smells, that I bought his cologne. - Every time I buy sweets in a store I buy strawberry sweets.     - I collect ribbons where ever I go.     - Today I broke my wardrobe because I tried to stuff too many clothes in there. Cheeky.     - When I'm sad I eat Brioche.     - I have so much jewellery that I never wear.     - I am obsessed with sending cards, even if I don't get replies from some people.     - I sometimes hide behind bright coloured clothes.      - I get through cans and cans of hairspray ever year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews