Electric Blue






 

So I bought this top yesterday from 'New Look' for an amazing £18!
I never really wear very bright clothes and when I saw this I instantly new that I had to give it a try. Although I am not very high on the old funds front at the moment, I was feeling like spoiling myself as I was on a nice day out with my friend. Especially as it was in the sale with a big red sticker on it, I knew it meant I had to buy it. In these pictures I have matched it with my NEW 'Zara' Beige Trousers for 25 Euros, and my NEW 'Zara' Camel Cardigan for 12.50 Euros. As the top is see through, I also added a small white Primark strap top just to cover up a bit. To accessorise I added a simple gold 'Accessorize' leaf bracelet as the top already has obvious but gorgeous little gold buttons on it, so I didn't want to over do it. So I thought by having the mix of the neutral colours around the top would make the blue really stand out and make it look even brighter. I wore this to a trip to a bar to meet some old friends that I haven't seen in a while and they were shocked by my choice of such a bright colour as they normally see me in all neutral colours. It gave me a sense of confidence wearing such a different colour to normal and I think that this is something that I will be doing more of to build my confidence a bit. Next time - bright pink anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews